Fraser Morris Electric was started in 1936 by John A. Morris and Herb Fraser.  John A. Morris bought out Fraser's interest in the company and became the sole owner of Fraser Morris Electric, retaining the full name of the company since it was by then a well established name in the industry. The client base was primarily commercial property owners and tenants of the downtown Minneapolis area.  The office was located at 312 Marquette Avenue.

Picture 1 Resize

In l960 John's son James A. Morris joined the company as an electrician, and in l963 Jim completed the requirements for the Master's Electrician License.
The office was relocated twice to addresses on 2nd avenue before settling at the present office in the Crossings at 250 2nd Ave.S.

Picture 2 Resize

John A. Morris retired from the company, making James A.Morris president of the company.
After graduating from college both John D. Morris and Richard J. Morris joined the company, and in 1990 John D.Morris left the company and subsequently moved to California.

Picture 3 Resize

Jim Morris retired in 1994, leaving Dick at the helm of the company. Dick is currently President and third generation owner of Fraser Morris Electric Co.